Territorial Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ:TBNK) stock identified change of 12.60% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -11.76% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $270.35M and dividend yield of 3.15%. TBNK stock has been recorded -0.93% away from 50 day moving average and 0.36% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 0.87% off 20-day moving average.
On June 24, 2019, Territorial Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ:TBNK) headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, the holding company parent of Territorial Savings Bank, announces that its Board of Directors has declared a special mid-year cash dividend of $0.10 per share payable on July 22, 2019 to shareholders of record as of July 8, 2019.
Allan Kitagawa, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said,With our strong capital position and good performance in 2019, we are pleased to declare this special dividend to our shareholders. Including this special dividend, we will have paid out $0.54 in dividends for the first half of 2019. We thank our shareholders and look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.
Forward-looking statements – this press release contains forward-looking statements, which can be identified by the use of words such as estimate, project, believe, intend, anticipate, plan, seek, expect, will, may and words of similar meaning. These forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to:
- statements of our goals, intentions and expectations;
- statements regarding our business plans, prospects, growth and operating strategies;
- statements regarding the asset quality of our loan and investment portfolios; and
- estimates of our risks and future costs and benefits.
These forward-looking statements are based on our current beliefs and expectations and are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control. In addition, these forward-looking statements are subject to assumptions with respect to future business strategies and decisions that are subject to change. We are under no duty to and do not take any obligation to update any forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
The following factors, among others, could cause actual results to differ materially from the anticipated results or other expectations expressed in the forward-looking statements:
- general economic conditions, either nationally or in our market areas, that are worse than expected;
- competition among depository and other financial institutions;
- inflation and changes in the interest rate environment that reduce our margins or reduce the fair value of financial instruments;
- adverse changes in the securities markets;
- changes in laws or government regulations or policies affecting financial institutions, including changes in regulatory fees and capital requirements;
- our ability to enter new markets successfully and capitalize on growth opportunities;
- our ability to successfully integrate acquired entities, if any;
- changes in consumer spending, borrowing and savings habits;
- changes in accounting policies and practices, as may be adopted by the bank regulatory agencies, the Financial Accounting Standards Board, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board;
- changes in our organization, compensation and benefit plans;
- changes in our financial condition or results of operations that reduce capital available to pay dividends; and
- changes in the financial condition or future prospects of issuers of securities that we own.
Because of these and a wide variety of other uncertainties, our actual future results may be materially different from the results indicated by these forward-looking statements. The Financial sector company, Territorial Bancorp Inc. noticed change of 0.07% to $27.9 along volume of 6446 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 11.12K. The stock observed return of 0.14% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 1.20% over one month performance. TBNK’s shares are at 3.53% for the quarter and driving a -10.18% return over the course of the past year and is now at 7.39% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 1.00% and for month was at 1.40%. There are 9.69M shares outstanding and 7.95M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 0.49.
Michelle Willette – Category – Market Movers
Michelle Willette is a relatively new investor, only investing for the last 5 years. She believes though, that it’s not the amount of time in the market that determines a good investor, but rather how dedicated they are to actively improving their knowledge.
She has immersed himself in the world of investing, and prides himself on avoiding hype from latest trends and news. She has more than 10 years of experience in writing financial and business news, most recently as Investment Editor and writer. She also has a vast knowledge of stock trading. Michelle earned bachelor degree from Union College with a focus in Business Administration. She is the Senior Editor and covers Market Movers section. She also holds an MBA from Penn State University and she has two daughter and one son.
Email Contact – [email protected]
Address – 1404 St Jean Baptiste St, Hebertville Station, Quebec
Zip Code – G0W 1T0
Phone Number – 418-343-0773